COLLECTION AND USE OF INFORMATION:
- We may ask to collect your email address (For use to send you the KiddyDiaries’ newsletter, which you may unsubscribe from at any time)
- To run and operate our site: we may need your information to display content on the site correctly.
- To improve customer service: Any information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience: We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our site.
- To run a promotion, contest, survey or other site feature: To send users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- Creating and Posting Content – Some features of our Services allow users to create and post content in or through the Services. Any content which you have publicly posted or published on or through our Services shall be publicly available by default, and your profile information may appear in the Services as the creator thereof.
- Creating KiddyDiaries Account – Some part of the Services may require you to create a KiddyDiaries account by voluntarily providing your information such as your name and email address by logging in to your account in another service (such as Facebook, Twitter and Google). You may further voluntarily provide us with additional information such as your birthday date, gender, location, profile picture and friend list. Such personal information will only be used to operate, maintain, enhance and provide you with our Services.
- Protection of your Account – You may never use anothers account without permission. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your account, and you must keep your account password secure. You must notify us immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account. We will not be liable for your losses caused by any unauthorized use of your account.
- Profile and Other Information – If you have a KiddyDiaries account, your profile information (such as nickname, gender and location), information or content you submit, post, like or comment on, and your other activities on the Services will be publicly visible. When you register or post information or content on or through the Services, we suggest you to think carefully about what you are making public.
- Contact Information – We may use your contact information such as email address, without further notice, to send you information about our Services, respond to your requests, or facilitate your use of the Services.
- Log Data – Like many other websites and mobile applications, we receive log data when you interact with our Services for delivering our Services and track, customize and improve them. Log data may include information such as internet protocol (IP) addresses, type of browser, kind and version of operating system, date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, link click behavior etc.
- Service Providers – We may use various third-party services to provide our Services and to understand the use of our Services. These third parties may have access to your information to the extent it is reasonably necessary.
EXCEPTION AND MODIFICATION/DELETION OF INFORMATION
- Legal and Other Requirements – Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in this Policy, we may disclose your information to a third party if we believe that it is reasonably necessary to comply with a law, regulation or legal request; to protect the safety of any person; to address fraud, security or technical issues; or to protect our rights and property.
- We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
- A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
- We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
- Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
- You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
THIRD PARTY VENDORS:
- Google’s use of the DoubleClick cookie enables it and its partners to serve ads to you based on your visits to ViralNova and/or other sites on the Internet.
- You may opt out of the use of the DoubleClick cookie for interest-based advertising by visiting Ads Settings. (Or by visiting info.)
- Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
- We do our best to attribute images, videos, and quotes to their creators and original sources.
- In almost all cases KiddyDiaries.com mention’s source/gives back credit to the original creatives and in case we miss it somewhere you can mail us at email@example.com to get it corrected.
- The humor stories which we upload has no intention to hurt feelings of an individual and if you feel offended or want to get a story removed please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org ( we don’t assure removal of such content but open for discussion and guarantee that we will come to a conclusion which will always make you happy )
- All materials of “www.kiddydiaires.com” Website are protected by copyright law. You may not under any circumstances, reproduce, record, publish publicly, distribute or publicly exhibit any material without our written consent. Any attempt to “Pass off” any of www.kiddydiaries.com content as your own work or in any other manner except as herein authorized shall be an infringement of our copy right which may render you criminally liable. You may not link any RAM file directly on www.kiddydiaries.com server.
- com accepts no liability for any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly (including consequential loss) from the accuracy or otherwise of materials or information contained on the pages of such sites or loss arising directly or indirectly from deficiencies of such sites. Kiddydiaries.com inclusion of hyperlinks does not imply any endorsement of the material on such sites.
- com accepts no responsibility or liability for the authenticity or accuracy of the advertisements or promotions appearing on this website. Users of this website dealing with such advertisers or promotions may do so at their entire risk, costs and consequences .
- Loss or Damage Kiddydiaries.com will not be liable for any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly (including special, incidental or consequential loss or damage) from your use of this website howsoever arising, and including any loss, damage or expense arising from but not limited to any defect, error, imperfection, fault, mistake or inaccuracy with this website, its contents or associated services or due to any unavailability of the website or any part thereof or any contents or associated services.
- Any any stories we post we have no intentions to hurt sentiments of individuals but have only one intentions to make everyone smile.
If you see something that’s missattributed or you would like removed, please write at email@example.com
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.