Too many things on the list and you are quite confused as to what to wear on this Diwali. Knowing that the festive season has started and the madness too – we bring you Delhi’s Top 5 festive designers for kids to check out this Diwali–
1. Blue Bubble: Designer Mukta Khaitan uses the prettiest colors and minimalistic designs in traditional wear for both boys and girls.
2. Baby Edamummy: If you love pastels, then nothing like Designer Aanchal Kapur Talwar’s Baby Edamummy – stitched with love just for our little girls. The lovely flowers and nature designs will surely leave a fresh feeling this Diwali.
3. My Little J: Designer Amrita Kak Jhunjhunwala focuses solely on our little boys and is known for her royal denim designs in Kurtas, Breeches, Denim Bandi, Tanchoi – silk brocade Bandi, Pathan suit with bandi, Embellished Shirts, Straight Pants-Kurta sets.
4. Fayon: By Preeti Jatia, Fayon is a children wear brand that was started in 2006 which customises clothes. The best part about them is that they have accessories to complement with every outfit.
5. Little Stars India: By Rajat and Medhavini, Little Stars India uses their own designs to make ethnic contemporary and fun. A cheery line for little boys deal in Kurta Pyjama Sets, Sherwani Churidar Sets, Prince Coats, Jackets and much more.