A Bengaluru-based footwear brand – Skips has recently launched its range of soft sole shoes for infants and toddlers. Designed with a desi flair and a vibrant printed cotton line, they are trendy and chic. “Our focus is on healthy foot development in early walkers, which many parents are becoming conscious of and searching for in the Indian market. Each pair of Skips is handcrafted with a premium Sherpa insole for extra comfort and a faux suede sole that is non-slip and helps to replicate barefoot walking, which is recommended by paediatricians worldwide,” says Lyndon.
1. Soft sole molds to the shape of the foot to bend and flex with every step, promoting good balance and coordination.
2. Non-slip faux suede soles allow little feet to grip and stretch while crawling or walking.
3. They are machine washable, antibacterial, and made from vegan materials.
4. Sherpa insole provides cushioning for each step.
5. Soft breathable fabric and elasticized fastening for a comfortable and secure fit.
6. Provide protection from rough surfaces and dirty floors.
Available at www.skips.co.in
(Disclaimer : The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of your story)